General Meeting Directions
LILUG monthly general meetings take place at Cold Spring Harbor Lab - Woodbury Campus, in the Woodbury Auditorium. LILUG wishes to thank Cold Spring Harbor for hosting our monthly meetings, and Bill Burns and Bobbie Peters for their efforts in securing this space for us.
When you drive your car (or motorcycle) to the meeting, proceed through the main gate. The Woodbury Auditorium is in the main building you see directly in front of you. After parking and entering the building, tell the guard you are attending the LILUG meeting, and you'll be directed to the auditorium.
500 Sunnyside Blvd, Woodbury, NY 11797
From Northern State Parkway:
- Get off the Northern State Pkwy exit 38 (Sunnyside Blvd).
- If coming from the west, turn onto Sunnyside Blvd (right turn) and head north. Entrance will be straight ahead.
- If coming from the east, turn right onto Sunnyside Blvd and head east for a very short distance. Entrance will be to the left, just before Sunnyside Blvd turns to the south.
From the Long Island Expressway (Rt 495):
- Get off the LIE at the exit for Sunnyside Blvd (exit 46), and head north.
- Pass the Plainview Holiday Inn and continue north. The entrance to CSH will be straight ahead.
Cold Spring Harbor Woodbury campus is not directly accessible via Long Island Railroad. We will post updated information on the best station to use.